We have a professional, efficiency team to provide quality service for our customer. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for Cheap PriceList for Bike Rear Derailleur Full Carbon Fiber Cages 17tr Oversized Pulley Wheel System For Rear Derailleur, We hope to ascertain far more small business interactions with prospects all over the world.
We have a professional, efficiency team to provide quality service for our customer. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for 17tr Oversized Pulley Wheel System, Bike Rear Derailleur, Full Carbon Fiber Cages, Our domestic website’s generated over 50, 000 purchasing orders every year and quite successful for internet shopping in Japan. We would be happy to have an opportunity to do business with your company. Looking forward to receiving your message !
17TR Bicycle Ceramic Bearing Carbon fiber Jockey Pulley Wheel Set Rear Derailleurs Guide Wheel
*17T large size guide wheel set system
*17T pulleys or16T pulleys
*Saves 60% chain friction resistance compared to 11T guide wheels”
*Ceramic bearing version saves more than 2.4 watts of average power compared to the original shifting system
*Full carbon fiber cage
*Full 7075 aluminum alloy CNC cutting lightweight guide wheel and shaft pin
*Color: Anode red, enamel, blue, gold, green
*17TR is suitable for Shimano 6700/6770/6800/6870/9000/9070 Ultegra/DURA ACE
*Ceramic Bearing Version Stainless Steel Hybrid Bearing Version Steel Bearing Version
*he ceramic Bearing version is 1.2 grams lighter than the steel Bearing version
*Shifting speed increased by 20%-26% for Shimano systems.
*Support up to 11-28 cassettes, compatible with 11-30 and 11-34 with the help of an RD extender.
This is the fastest RD pulley system.
17TS & 17TR installation tips:
1, due to increased offset by the oversized pulley system, please make sure your RD and frame are aligned and calibrated correctly.
2, please check the length of your chain. Here is how to calculate, chain should be 10-20mm longer than the RD at 0 tension (shown as the picture below) when rests on the smallest chainring and smallest cog.
3, to lower the requirements for chain length and RD/frame alignment, we introduce the new 16T pulley system, 17TS and 17TR. Compare with 17T, the power saving would be lowered by about 0.2 watts but increasing chain stability and shifting speed.
Why replace derailleur pulley wheel
Firstly, porous spring position limit could adjust back tension largely, improve the weakness of original weak stretch, and make the up and down chain tension between guide wheel and cogs much more adequately.
Secondly, the contact tooth number or control tooth number between chain and cogs of rear derailleur 17T is more during gear shifting, it just like to pinch the middle and two sides of some sticks, the larger the control lever, the stronger the control power.
Lastly, after redesign the cage’s rotation curve, the distance between upper guide wheel and the cogs is improved.
1. Rear derailleur decomposition, remove the original pulley wheel cage, as shown in the figure (original pulley wheel cage has been removed, removal method please refer to figure No.20)
2. Please confirm the aluminum alloy ring different side surface.
3. The main bolt gasket.
4. Install the nylon washer to the rear derailleur.
5. Mounting the main bolt gasket in the bolt, and apply grease.
6. Take the 17T carbon fiber pulley wheel cage, use No. 2 hex wrench remove alloy screw out on the back of the pulley wheel cage.
7. Remove upper pulley wheel.
8. After removing the upper pulley wheel, install the center bolts on the back.
9. Before installation the main bolt, the bolt should be fully greased.
10. Push the main bolt fully in the base of the pulley wheel cage.
11. Please confirm the alloy ring groove surface into the main bolt, and groove surface has greased.
12. Please confirm the alloy ring plane outward, and the alloy ring has greased.
13. Please confirm the spring mounting hole in rear derailleur.
14. The spring pin alignment spring mounting hole into the rear derailleur.
15. Confirm the spring pin into the base of the spring positioning hole.
16. Install the spring.
17. Aligned the spring pin with the hole on the pulley wheel cage
18. Marked in 1 to 4 is tension adjustment hole, the default initial mounting is hole 2. (tension: 4>3>2>1)
19. The pulley wheel cage fully pressed into the rear derailleur. confirm the main bolt alignment.
20. No. 4 hex wrench to tighten the main bolt to 4N.m.
21. Reset the upper guide wheel, insert the upper pulley bolts, but not tightened.
22. Rotating the pulley wheel cage to rear derailleur rebound limit block, press the topupper pulley wheel bolt out, blocking the limit block.
23. Tighten the upper pulley wheel bolt.
24. The installation is complete.